Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sneak a peak

so last week i got the flu, and while it was extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable, i was so lucky to have friends that pamper me, a weekend to recover and do nothing but watch movies and sleep, and a roommate that got sick with me (while i apologized to courtney, i was in much less misery having her home the entire time).
part of the misery was the fact that i had lots of homework last week, which included a painful Accounting test. i was feverish and sweaty almost the entire hour that i had to sit in the room and peck away at my calculator, but i somehow pulled an A on the test! seriously unexpected! i was thrilled when i found out this morning, to say the least.
brief and random update, i know, but the real reason i wanted to blog was to tell all of you Utah friends to check out my friend Trevor's blog. he has some engagement pics of Tom and Shannon up. adorable if you ask me. sneak a little peak if you have a minute... http://treverhoehne.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

AMY said...

love those pictures, tom is always smiling everytime i see him.

Ryan said...

hey friend, just wanted to let you know... i want you to come to my wedding, and i wanted to give you a heads up so you can buy a plane ticket asap. may 26.. springfield MO. get on that! ;) have a good day
(everyone else who reads this, you should do the same! .. just let me know if your coming)

Anonymous said...

julie
for some reason when i was reading your blog I thought I was reading Jeremy's. Then I thought "jeremy really needs to stop trying to be roommates with all these girls!" funny

jeremy phillips said...

hey, you tell me to blog all the time but you hardly ever do...
whatever

Ryan said...

i pray that you are not dead. please don't be dead. GIVE ME A SIGN THAT YOU ARE NOT DEAD JULIE!

melissa o said...

I may have to call out for enforcements if I do not get an update soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you and MISS YOU!