Thursday, January 03, 2008

im it

so apparently, i got tagged by my lovely roommate courtney. i havent read her blog in a while, but today i checked it, and she listed 8 things that people dont know about her (i knew 6 of the 8). at the end, she tagged me and hillary kell. i will attempt to enlighten some of you, but no guarantees.
1. i dont like feet (not near me or on me or anything)
2. i have two fake teeth
3. i am not a fan of the really flowery, berry scents (ex: most of bath and body works)
4. i have never toured the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake
5. the bottom of pools scare me
6. i had headgear for a year. proud of it.
7. i didnt get my license until i was almost 17
8. i do not enjoy tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or ham

i dont know who else to tag. ive never been great at this game, i was always too slow.

3 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

That really made me laugh, and two fake teeth, WOW! And the slow part about tag. Hurry and come back to Riverside.

Ryan Christie said...

i didn't know you had two fake teeth...thats funny...but i know you don't like feet and im trying to help you get over that every chance i can. i miss you and am excited to see you soon.

Ryan said...

i knew all of those actually... all except that you haven't toured the temple. :)