Friday, December 19, 2008

God is So cool

yesterday morning I was running, and I wished I was carrying a camera. I was going through the orange groves, and the trees were covered with oranges. the street was lined with palm trees on both sides, and in the distance, I could see the snow capped mountains/ hills. I kept thinking how creative and awesome our Creator is. It was such an enjoyable view.
Granted, it would have been significantly more enjoyable had i not been running 14 miles :)
Yes, marathon training, blah, blah, blah. only 6 more weeks though.
P.S. its the Huntington Beach Marathon. Feb 1.

2 comments:

jeremy phillips said...

God is so cool?

Anonymous said...

I was having similar thoughts yesterday when we were running through those same orange groves for that same LONG distance. It is amazing to see all that He has created. He is awesome and He has made a way for us to know Him. WOW!