Sunday, July 05, 2009

i love summer

i love summer. i like the blue skies, the warm nights, freedom from homework, and the smell of bbq.
one of my favorite holidays is in the summer. i think the 4th of July is great because fireworks are thrilling, friends are a blessing, and summer food is delicious. this year, i was particularly excited about the 4th because i got to experience all of those things and have a day off of work.
so now its sunday afternoon, i have had two days off, and im watching The Holiday and getting little things done.
for the few faithful readers, im updating :)

i did this. i now have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (general enough to do whatever, but not specific enough to do anything)























i went on a family vacation here.




















i got a job here. official title: Undergraduate Admissions Counselor



















and i am dating him. one of his better head shots :)



those are just some of the highlights. hopefully i can post more details and pictures in the future.

10 comments:

kim said...

who is that boy?

Anonymous said...

I'm a faithful reader! I share the 1st and 3rd updates with you but unfortunately not the 2nd and the 4th is all yours:)

The Hofschroer's said...

i read your posts!!! keep them coming!
*amy*

Samantha said...

well at least you look hot in this picture...

melissa o said...

Thank you for the update! I didn't know about the boy portion...sooooooooooo. :) Love you and miss you.

Claire said...

Hooray! But it leaves me with a deeply felt sadness that it has been SO long, and I haven't gotten to hear about these adventures in detail! Let's not forget, you and I have been friends for... what it is now, 13 yrs? So come on lady.... let's chat SOON. You are WAY busier than I am, so let me know when it is possible. LOVE you and am so proud of you!

Hope Ekholm said...

I am happy to be able to see you next year :] Also, looks like things are going really well for you!

carsonbelmont said...

Wait what??? You graduated???

Kimber said...

Dating??? What?!?! you didn't tell me that in our phone convo....maybe because I was too busy talking wedding, ha.

Jared said...

huh? dating? what tha?