Wednesday, April 05, 2006

shocker

i am posting this blog at 9:24 pm on wednesday evening (the time on my blog thing is kind of off), which means that i am back in my room and have stopped to talk to the people that i pass on the way to my room, which is at the very end of the hall.
this is completely abnormal, first of all because i am posting, which i have been pretty lame about, i am posting at a time that most people are still awake, and i am in my room at my computer. normally on wednesday nights i have Rwanda meetings. though they are supposed to only last for 3 hours, yes i said only, mine almost never get out on time. we have been known to go for 4 hours.
most of my friends know this by now, so at 8:45 when they saw me and my friend/ teammate/ sarcasm buddy, Pacs (Christie), they were completely shocked. i have stopped by the apts., visited tot, left someone a note, and gone to the bathroom before 10 on a wednesday night!

4 comments:

melissa o said...

YEAHHHH! Welcome to the early bird group!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you stay healthy during this rough week! NO getting sick!! Can't believe that Sarah and I will be there in just a little over a week - - hooray. I am looking forward to having spring weather cause I'm watching it snow here right now.
Love ya, Mom

allegri said...

Atleast you are getting time to breathe though, its always a good thing to do...

What all is part of your Rwanda meetings? Is it part of relief aid org.?

Kimber said...

Hey lady, good job on the updates.
I need to do some more of that myself.
Perhaps I will after I get some pictures with my pops this weekend, he is in town!

Love you!