Friday, September 15, 2006

target

i like target, and i love supertarget. such stores are designed for a college student. they have a variety of cute yet practical items, and their prices are extremely affordable. i think i enjoy a purchase from target almost daily.

this morning i enjoyed the pillows that i got on sale for $7 a piece! i woke up to my cell phone buzzing under my pillow and my roommate looking out our window so that she could decide what to wear today. i snuggled under the warmth of my covers and rolled over onto the pillows that line the right side of my bed. i thought about how i should not have stayed up until 2:30 watching greys anatomy with my roomies, but i almost simultaneously thought about how i had probably never been more comfortable in my life. granted, i think that thought a couple of times a week, but the pillows and our central air conditioning never fail to be some of the most fabulous aspects of my days. and there is my proof that target is a source of bliss.

well, brittany picked out a very classy pair of jeans, black heals and a long sleeve red shirt because its a bit overcast today. we both know it is too early to rain in riverside (hence the heals), but we were excited that the weather would be bearable and, dare i say, pleasant. i, on the other hand, chose a gray pullover sweater, capris and a pair of flip-slops. not quite as put-together as britt (which is never a shocker) but much more comfortable than the outfits that i have to wear for my tuesday/thursday job. hopefully i will get off work early today and will either visit the beach or Dland this weekend... ill probably go to target as well :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I have to say that usually I hate shopping but when it comes to Target i love it. I have to stay away from it because I always spend way too much money when I go there.
have a great week and don't study too hard!

Sarah said...

i love target! i wish i had the choice of going to the beach of Dland this weekend...or any weekend!

melissa o said...

I love Target too! Target is the king-of-all here. (Seriously...)