Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the first day...

im back in cali, as you all know, it is blazing hot ,and today is the first day of school. i will update you all on what has been going on, but during these few minutes that i have between classes, i would like to express my gratitude for the new sushi bar in our caf. i know it sounds sketch, but our caf is actually really really good, and you watch them make the california rolls...its all fresh!
hopefully i will get better at using chopsticks ;)

10 comments:

Ryan said...

YOUR ALIVE!!!!! Oh yay! i was beginning to wonder. hey, i love sushi. do you like other kinds of seafood in yours other than crab? i haven't tried eel, but i don't think it will be my favorite. hey, come visit me in NC sometime.

KS said...

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who blogged about our shushi bar experience..

Mat said...

yay for sushi. yay for blogging again!

micah said...

sushi rocks

Claire said...

Dude, I ate sushi today! No crazy fish or anything, just cucumber and avacado... I got it from a little deli- I think I'll hold off on the potential poisoners until I get some legit stuff! But I'm glad you blogged- can't wait to chat again!

melissa o said...

Oh my GOSH - I am so glad you are getting back on the bloghorse. I have missed you!

Sarah said...

i've never had sushi...

Anonymous said...

i thought your little smokies got chopped off and you were no longer able to type

Natalie said...

I love sushi! And eel is the best... (I think Ryan made a comment about eel and not knowing if he would like it)

Ryan said...

wow, all that talk of sushi makes me hungry! i wish i had money to eat it right now. i think i'd try eel if i had the chance, and since i'm only a few hours from the ocean, i bet i can get pretty fresh stuff!