Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the illness

the stuffy nose, sore throat, achy body illness is going door to door, and i unfortunately answered. i knew i was going to get sick last week and i knew it was kind of unavoidable. so here i am, breathing out of my mouth and sneezing every half and hour or so.
but, im taking vitamins, sudafed and airborne, so i should be back to normal shortly. and i thankfully only have one more week until the break, so im counting down the days....
but i do want to let you all know, ill be in Central Cali for the holiday instead of home with everyone... im trying to not get bummed out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new blog. fish4fish.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I will miss you sweet Jules. :)

Kimber said...

Bummer, I was looking forward to sharing some cranberry sauce with you..... :) I hope you are feeling better miss, I definitely know how you feel, I have been sick for over a week. That NEVER happens to me. But, hey, at least I get a day off this week! I love and miss YOU!