Wednesday, December 27, 2006

hip hip

HORRAY!
its snowing. im at Got Coffee right now sitting in a little corner with a mug and and my laptop. it will probably stop by the time i post this, but either way, the ground is white and i love it.
and this means that the mountains are getting real snow. more snow. and that means i can go boarding tomorrow!

i hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. im missing lots of you but i am getting back into the "home" routine, and this time the routine does not include work, so i am starting to really enjoy the rest and relaxation.

5 comments:

Ally said...

Julie thank you so much for the comment and the prayers. I know exactly who you are. you are definitely an encouragement to me. I would love it if you comment all the time, and i don't mind if they are that long. thank you so much.

Kimber said...

I love the snow. In fact, I wish it would snow more this winter. :)

micah said...

Funny...i was up in the mountains sitting at a little coffee shop which actually reminded me a lot of Got. it has been the closest thing to UT mountains since i've been here. about 7000 feet up. but it was still about 70* and everything is green...

Ryan said...

hey there friend... please enjoy the mountains for me, and enjoy the jolly state of utah for me. :) wish i was there to go new-years-eve-party-hopping like we used to. have a good one.

Claire said...

Are you alive?

I know you are, because you have been commenting on blogs... how about a one-liner to give poor old ladies like me an update?

Hope your weekend is going so well!