Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wonka's Wonderland

While this semester has not been the worst in regards to finals, ive still spent alot of time with my couch and the books in the past couple of days. Luckily, i have gotten on top of my studying early, so hopefully this week will not be too horrible. Nonetheless, by this evening i was definately getting tired of studying.
So in the spirit of Christmas, and of study breaks, lauren (tot), ryan, tim and i spent some quality time building a gingerbread house. Stater Bros had a kit! It came with the gingerbread, the frosting, the candy and directions. We put our teamwork and tender loving care into the project, and two hours later, we had this...



















horray for team specific :)


8 comments:

Claire said...

So cute! And so is the house! You come home to the snowy rockies in LESS than a week! Hooray!

Kimber said...

Your gignerbread hose is sweet! he he he
Things like this are fun do to for the holidays, you just gave me a really good idea!

AMY said...

hey jules,
I know you are coming home soon, and terry has asked me to sing a special Christmas type song at church and I was wondering if you would like to sing with me, and possible claire. it would be this week or the 24th. if not that's okay. i don't know what song yet, but i'll be playing guitar so any suggestions are appreciated.

jeremy phillips said...

julie, i post stuff when i have pictures. at the moment, i do not have any new pictures. ergo, i have not updated it at all.

melissa o said...

That is one AWESOME house!!

I love it...

Oh how I miss my Julie!!! PS - did you call my cell this past weekend? I was going through my call list to find a number and I saw your on there, but I didn't remember you calling...

Weird. Love you!!!

Christie Nicole said...

good job that looks a lot better than one whitney, jenni, and i tried to make.... and i like you all a lot... fun picture

Ryan said...

i can't remember the last time i built a gingerbread house... its sad. i like them though. hey, sorry you couldn't come see us in LA. i brought you a christmas gag gift, but since you didn't come, i gave it to a kid on the airplane - sorry. :) hope i get to see you sometime within the next year or 2. ;)

Anonymous said...

post cinderella pictures!

yes, i read this occasionally.

occasionally meaning when i am not within a five mile radius of you for an extended period of time.

i miss you. be well. let's have a phone date soon.

love, amy susan