Tuesday, November 06, 2007

e-commerce

right now I am sitting in e-commerce. it is easily one of the more boring classes I have taken during my college career. unfortunately, I have to come because we do group projects every class session (thankfully I have a good group), and we have "pop" reading quizes every tuesday. I have never scored better than a C because I do not own the book.
normally I do other homework when im in this class or I read blogs etc. I rarely check my own blog, but I just noticed that one reader made a very "honest" comment. so im updating.
as usual, I am extremely busy with school, work, football, focus, and other stuff.
the only thing that is really new is that I have started swimming. I only do it like twice a week, but its a nice change from running in nasty riverside. I sport a sweet black speedo (yeah for the one-piece CBU rules), and I even bought goggles. Im pretty committed :)
My friend and I go and swim laps until my arms burn and I breath more water than air. I wont tell you how many laps that takes because it is pretty embarrassing at this point, but Im still enjoying it so far.
Other than that, I went to Pacifica this weekend, which is right outside of San Fransisco. I would consider moving there. Its beautiful. We had such a great time, but now im back to the reality of a paper about the telegraph and a research proposal dealing with the annual reports and financial ratios for Apple Computers. and my teacher keeps walking past me so im going to pay attention to his powerpoint now...

4 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Nice Blog, Julie its good to see you are still alive in the blogging community. So should I drop eCommerce from my schedule next semester?

Amy Susan said...

to be "honest", thank you.

"why does anyone have a webpage? too much free time... not enough friends... justifying owning a computer."
_noel crane

Anonymous said...

so, I haven't talked to you in a while, I hope you remember me, Leslie Blair. I am commenting for a very important reason.... all I have to say is, "Take those Criminals to school!" (good to read your blog too ;))

Ryan said...

hey nice to know you are alive! i don't know if you will read this before christmas since you don't usually frequent your own blog, but if you do...
we will be back in utah for christmas..until the 1st. if you are in town, it would be great to see you. :) hope you are doing very well.