Wednesday, November 09, 2005

congrats

i would just like to say congratulations to my little sister.
this evening, she proudly informed me that she had entered a coloring contest at our credit union and she won! so that lucky 16 year-old (with very impressive coloring skills aparently) is now ten dollars richer and has a certificate to adorn the refrigerator at home. well, sarah, i cant wait to see the frig (and eat out of it for that matter) and maybe you can take this poor college student out when you get home!
heh, i love my sister. a few weeks ago, she sent me this picture of the hill leading to my house, along with many others with fall themes, because im missing the beautiful fall colors.





and the other day, she called just to make me guess what was on her hand. guess... snow. i love snow and i love that she knows i love snow and will call me to tell me that it still exists. and even though we will probably fight over the car when i get home, im still super excited to see her.

No comments: