Tuesday, November 22, 2005

deep breaths

deep breaths kill butterflys, but i have not found the solution to prohibit their return. i have had them dancing in my stomach numerous times this past week. i had them before my speech last friday that i did not prepare for very well because i was so consumed with football and everything but school (im sure i did fine though...)
Arizona was amazing, but ill admit it got a bit nerve-racking at times, so the butterflys were fluttering out of control. i had to remind myself to inhale.
i had them at 9:05 yesterday, when i was still printing my paper that i stayed up till 3 in the am finishing for my 9:00 class.
again at 10:00 when i walked outside into the beautiful warm sun and was greeted by hugs from bunches of amazing people, and i realized how much i love it here.
an now, as i sit in class. i am going home today. Utah here i come.
breath deep.

No comments: