Sunday, January 22, 2006

long overdue

so i have a good friend melissa, who probably had some time on her hands due to her friends mono and the NFL.
she basically challenged some of us to a vanity fest, as we were instructed to take/ post pictures of ourselves. while i was not the photographer in every one of these pics, i think i still fulfilled the vain requirement because i made others stop what they were doing and take time out of their days to focus on me and my needs. also, the pictures were taken over the span of this past week, which shows that not only did i take the time to think about capturing yours truly for a period of 10 minutes while snaping pictures of myself, but i was on my mind all week! here goes:

where it all began, sunday, january 15th.



okay, so i was a bit occupied for a few days, but i was right back at it thursday

















that night i went to a birthday party that was "baller" theme, which as you can see from the sweater i was wearing all day, baller is not my typical dress code. i think i pulled it off okay though, right?















a bit closer, so that you can see the pounds of eyeliner on my "dont mess with me" face.




















finally, friday. this is the emo look, since i was not quite finished with classes yet.

















this was me excited to be done with my classes and be able to lay on my bed because i did not have to go to work!

































and the perfect end was going to a volleyball game, then making the typical starbucks run with a few friends. i thought those cds would make a nice background...













and i want you to know, i did try the whole "my space" look, but i am horrible at it. i think ill just stick to blogging thank you very much.

3 comments:

Claire said...

YAY! You're beautiful hulia! I'm so glad you posted these! I like the necklace you're wearing in the bed pictures! And I also LOVE the balla pictures... you know yous gots it girl!
LOVE YOU!

melissa o said...

YOU DOOO LOVE ME!

I heart your sweata.

Thanks for loving me. And I do loves you toos.

You are so beautiful.

Kimber said...

W, cute cute! I miss my Jules.
When are you coming home again?