Saturday, January 14, 2006

not in kansas anymore...

dashboard is playing as loud as my computer can muster, im eating sour patch kids for breakfast, and its gloomy outside.

i feel like i dont know how to read a syllabus. like i cant figure out what my assignments are. i dont really want to read over them all right now. probably the root of the problem. i dont want to read the big long book sitting next to me either.

i am almost out of the chocolate cookies that my mom and i made at home. those cookies are melt in your mouth comfort.

i wish i could go out to coffee to just sit and talk with some people, but most of those people are in different states right now.

hopefully my greatest feat for the day will not be the completion of a blog. ehh.

2 comments:

melissa o said...

HEy, HEy! My dear Julio. Or Julia? Ok, Julia...

I love you! Hope that you are doing fine in Cali...

(Also, hope to see more pictures soon!)

Loves!

melissa o said...

I need an update ASAP MISSY.

I know you're busy and all, but HELLO you do have a FANBASE!