Saturday, March 11, 2006

the cooks...

last night kinsley, janelle, and i made dinner for a bunch of friends. we all have different friends, so it was kind of a random mix of people, but it was fun, delicious, and super hot between the stove, oven, and apt. full of like 20 people.
the menu: 7 layer dip, salsa and cream cheese with chips, homemade enchiladas and tacos, with cookies and ice cream to top it off.
everything went smoothly for the most part, till we started getting a little lazy at the end. kins and i kept dropping things on the ground and counter... okay mostly i kept dropping things... but the winner had to have been when i got impatient with a bag of cake mix that would not open. i pulled a bit too hard and it went all over. but you know what? what can you do? take a picture and move on is what i say...
so here is the evidence











kins and me, a bit rosy after slaving in the kitchen, he he














tot (also know as lauren) giving me a little love







i would like to mention that we did miss a few members of apt 9 who were not able to make it (eh hem, robin, ash and ruth) but a lot of food, lot of people, lot of music, and a little dance party were some pretty nice ways to fill the evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit...I'm a little jealous that I was not at my own apt. for taco night...but family parties with an amazing pregnant sister are sometimes 10 times better.
I love ya Jules, I'll see you soon (probably today) :-).
<3, Robin

melissa o said...

JULLLIA....

I lov your shirt. It's super sweet and vintage! Hah...

Love and miss you!

Kimber said...

You are so cute Julie, I so wish you were here right nooooowwwww!

Anonymous said...

oh little feet...

i how i wish we didn't have our RA retreat that weekend, because otherwise i would have been there in a heartbeat! i just love you so much...we need to hang out soon!!! name the time and place and i'll be there waiting with open arms for you. :)