Wednesday, October 19, 2005

freckles or not

today was lovely lovely weather once again. though it was not completely cloudy, it was still nippy out.
my philosophy class did not take forever and a day, which it usually feels like it does, and after lunch, i layed out on the cement circle surrounding these plants or trees or something that i cant really detail for sure right now but that is completely beside the point because i was a perfect temperature in my cute black track jacket, pants and flip-flops. i closed my eyes and talked on the phone to a friend, while the sun beamed down and warmed my face. usually such direct contact with UV Rays is a field day for those bright-light-type freckles that congregate around my nose and cheeks, but even so, i was in utter utopia i am pretty sure.

the rest of the day was not quite as relaxed. i did get to lay down a bit later because i gave blood. then i went to a business ettiquette dinner at which i learned how to "gingerly" hold my glass and the different directions to point my fork as i bring it towards my face, depending on what part of the meal i am eating. the whole time i thought, i am never going to remember all of this, but what do you know? they provided us all with dinner ettiquette books as we walked out the door, lest we ever forget such valuable information.

talked to the sister, the madre and went to a Bible study as well.

now i am just procrastinating homework that i must get done because tomorrow night i am going to Knott's Scary Farm!!! yipeeeeeee!

No comments: