Tuesday, October 18, 2005

snuggle

i love to snuggle.

today it was overcast all day long. i loved it, though i wished i had some tall dark and handsome person to snuggle with, but we cant have it all. i dont think it rained at all today! so i didnt risk slipping on the cement as i scurried to work and my feet never once got wet. but it was chilly outside. people wore scarves, sweaters, hats and ugs (you know, those boots that go to about mid-calf with the intent of blocking out snow, which im not sure they are even good for that because in order to look sylish they have to have the suede and fur, but the point is girls in california wear them alot for some reason). and i got out of my last class early and didnt have to work so i went back to my room, opened the blinds, turned on my lamp and classical music and curled under a blanket on my bed while doing homework. i love that cozy feeling. and i am glad i can still have it even though i dont have my Utah couch and window.

a good friend, who unfortunately did not have as good of a day, came to visit me and we both just layed on my bed and laughed and the quite unfortunate series of events she endured today. and for your information, if you want to buy a poster, do not park by Macey's, and when you get home, sit in your car to make sure you will not encounter any certain someone's when you get out.

who knows, tomorrow i might break out a sweater myself!

No comments: