Wednesday, October 05, 2005

pow-wows

so the pow-wows in the hallway have begun.
for the first few weeks here, the girls on my hall rarely talked to one another. we were cordial of course, and a few of us paired off in friendships, but for the most part, well all just shared a bathroom and that was it. the last few nights though, alot of us have ended up on the floor in the hall chatting and laughing. just another thing to make it feel more comfortable and fun here.

if you havent talked to me in the last few days you wouldnt know that i now sound like a middle-aged man who has smoked since teenage years. the sickness has begun in full force as well. i am currently only able to breath from the mouth.

nonetheless (love that that is all one word) i am happy to give some thanks to a person who is ridiculously on top of things, completely loving and a sender of care packages. i love you!!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey lady! Just wanted to say I'm so glad you and the other ladies are bonding! E-mail me back crazy! I miss you, and I'll be praying that you get better! LOVE!