Saturday, October 22, 2005

just chill


quite often, we sit in the dorms on friday nights wondering what we are going to do. we end up wondering and rarely doing.
last night a good friend, Melody, and i decided we were just going to leave, so we went to this little coffee shop downtown by the Mission Inn (which is this really neat, old hotel). it was one of those places that you cant recreate because nothing matches, the artwork is from random local artists. the couches look like they were stolen from my grandparents and a few thrift stores. the downstairs is completely cement with lots of art on the walls.
it was a good time... ill admit it.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Julie- It was super fun and great pic by the way. You rock my world thanks for being there for me when I needed something to do.

Claire said...

I would just like to say that I really love that I can tell which feet are yours. :) MISS YOU!