Monday, October 31, 2005

glorious

well, i can hear the laughter of little children who tricker treating at random spots on campus. we hold a carnival of sorts on campus so there are people of young and old running around all dressed up.
luckily, i had to do neither of those things to get wonderful treats on this holiday (which is normally one that snow or rain threaten in Utah, but it was a lovely 80 degrees here today). all i had to do was stop by the post. and ill have you know, i am one of those obnoxious people that does not discreetly carry my box back to my dorm as soon as i recieve it. i definately took it to class with me... so what, everyone happens to see it and became jealous of the fact that someone in the world loves me o so much as to send me a large parcel.

look at that sticker!!!


ooo look whats inside...



what wonderful goodies!

No comments: