Thursday, February 23, 2006

i cant believe i spent time on this, i love you girls

Four jobs I've had:
1- DCA
2- Barlow
3- Modern Language & Lit Dept
4- Political Science & Criminal Justice Dept

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1- Return to Me (i do watch over and over...)
2- The Wedding Planner
3- Entrapment
4- Italian Job

Four places I've lived:
1- Navajo Dr.
2- Waco Dr.
3- Magnolia Ave.
4- ... to be announced

Four TV shows that I love:
1- Alias
2- Law & Order
3- ummm, ER for lack of a better answer
4- Gauntlet, monday nights with the girls, 231 B

Four places I've vacationed:
1- Washington DC
2- Washington State
3- Paris, France
4- Barcelona, Spain

Four of my favorite dishes:
1- Chicken from the grill with rice
2- Mole
3- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
4- Salmon Sandwhich, no tomatoes

Four sites I visit daily:
1- BBC
2- for the sake of space, mels blog, and elsewhere
3- kimmysun's blog
4- www.calbaptist.edu

Four places I would rather be right now:
1- at the beach
2- sleeping in my bed in Utah
3- getting a massage
4- snowboarding at Basin

Four people who must now do this survey:
1-i wont make any of you do this
2-half of you reading this
3-have already
4-done it anyway

No comments: