Monday, February 13, 2006

o my heavens

i have not blogged in a while due to internet issues. the internet is completely a blessing and a curse.
well last week was not too bad, the weekend was wonderful, and i anticipate this week being even better. half of that will be up to me, but i think i have done pretty well so far. i think i set a new record last night by laying down in my bed at like 10:30. i woke up when the roommate got home (at which point i actually got under my covers) and then a bit later to take out contacts and brush my teeth, but basically i got 9 hours of sleep. that is 3 hours more than the usual goal for the night. and, another blessing, the black eye is almost healed!
i have pictures of the weekend and the eye that i will post later when im not sitting at work.

No comments: