Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The back bone’s connected to the, hip bone…

as the typical addicted blogger would do... promtly post.

Im such an old lady. I went snowboarding, which was the most, and most difficult, exercise I have done since Biola (mostly due to injuries). I took a hot shower when I got home and was feeling pretty chipper, but I just sat at a coffee shop for an hour and then walked out in the cold.
A)I almost slipped on ice and broke my hip, but
B)I almost needed a walker, as my back and knee were not too pleased with the long rest and the cold weather. Im not supposed to feel those parts of my body when I move, not for another few decades at least.

2 comments:

melissa o said...

YEAH -

Thank you for giving me 5 minutes worth of something to do this morning!

PS - I want to see some pictures of our ladies trip to the OG...

love you!

melissa o said...

Like I told Claire -

I call for an UPDATE!