Sunday, December 11, 2005

U C Ho Ho Ho

I had chills ladies and gentlemen. And not because i was cold here in southern cali. I went to the UCO Christmas Concert last night. The University Choir and Orchestra at CBU is pretty impressive, and they seriously gave me goosebumps during more than one song. I sat in a row with other fellow admirers (and frequent attenders of the UCO practices). While none of us sported the bright pink lipstick those poor choir girls are required to wear, we did sing along with many of the songs, that is when we werent sitting in complete awe of the sweet melodies and harmonies gracing our ears.

Some of the groupies from apt. 35: Lindsey, Mel, & Kimmy
















After our fun at the concert a few of us went down to the historic Mission Inn in downtown riverside. There are lights all over, making the hotel look even more romantic that it normally is. I tried to take a pic of the tree and lights inside, but it just did not give the hotel justice, but i do have a picture of some of the fabulous people i went with.




This is a girls picture that a very friendly and intoxicated man decided to join.















after a lap around the hotel to look at all the lights, we went out for a little dinner at good old Applebees. good times. i will admit that the night was a very enjoyable way to get in the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

melissa o said...

My Hulio...

I miss you and I am ready for your return home. But bring your mittens because it is freaking COLD.