Tuesday, December 06, 2005

the happiest place on earth

it is truly magical. i love Disneyland. i love the quaintness of main street and the busy feeling of people bustling all over. Different ages and various languages, but everyone has the same agenda. that is to enjoy the atmosphere of the characters, rides, smells and details.
i love the fun conversations you have when you wait in line. i love the thrill of soaring over california or screaming through space. it made me feel carefree and childish, the good kind of course.

as i said, full of love











we saw so many characters












me and mickey, we're pretty tight...






waiting to Soar over California (like you would read a book: Megan, Robin, Kimmy, Me, Alli, Ashley, Carrie (black hat), Kinsley, and Carly)

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Love the pictures, you look SO cute! Looks like you are all having a blast, I can't wait to see you! Your mom gave me the CD of the family pictures, thanks!

Love you!

melissa o said...

You know how you went to the happiest place on earth?

I am the most jealous person on earth right now.

MY DISNEYLAND!

But my hottie Julie looks amazing and all of her cute Cali friends.

Miss you - LOTS! Email me when you have alittle more time! Love you.

Ashley said...

not, it is MY DINSEYLAND, i lvoe soraing over california when you smell the oranges, ah I love disneyland.!