Wednesday, December 28, 2005

the big day

better late than never they say...
so Christmas was wonderful. got up around 9:00, went through the stockings, ate some pancakes, opened the presents and then just relaxed with the family. It was nice to have a day to truly relax (as ive been working and boarding in my spare time, no complaints) and specifically recognize God's grace that was sent to earth.

sarah and me, looking our best with some of our gifts. i got stickers, which i am quite excited to use to decorate letters!












one of the most interesting gifts the family got was an umbrella. pandas and elephants and tigers, o my!


but the most interesting part was when some friends and i went to see The Family Stone that night (its definitely a feel good kind of movie for those who are interested). As we exited the theatre, a man dressed as the Grinch was just chillin in the mall. a bit creepy if you ask me; i think the expression on Jesse's face says alot about the situation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Jules...and not only the massages. Please come spend the night lots and lots when break is over. I make a good fake-living-room-floor-bed. :-)
<3, Robin

Anonymous said...

Your second caption if written grammatically correct would read: "Sarah and I looking our best with some of our gifts".
Just wanted to return the favor. I Love you too much.

Kimber said...

Looks like your Christmas was a lot of fun. I will be getting some pictures up soon, as soon as I get them off my new digital camera!! woo hoo.