Tuesday, December 13, 2005

two 2 go

i took a wicked long exam yesterday. i cant believe it was only yesterday. i cant believe it is only tuesday. days are running together. when you are awake this much you feel like a few days have passed when they really havent. that will happen when you are still working on homework at 2 am. it should at least be wednesday by now. o well, i guess i am not complaining about the slow passing of time. i turned in a paper today, i need to finish a long one for tomorrow and then do my take home essay test for thursday. overall, the finals have not been too bad. there is just alot else going on at the same time.

i have slept in my bed probably a total of 5 nights since being back from thanksgiving break. those times were not consecutive, and i might be including the hour nap i took the other night. but this is what it usually looks like when i walk back to my room at 7 in the morning.

2 comments:

melissa o said...

WHAT would your mother say? Not sleeping in your own bed?

Hah. I know what you are talking about - for real. I just had to give you a little crap.

I am so excited to see you!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

wow, you posted that blog yesterday and it seems like a week ago. we've definately been staying up way too late. hmmmmm the countdown in now at 2 days. seems like when it was 7 it wasn't too long ago, the days just blur together once you get down to one week. guess i better go study, you just got me stuck on this blog thing to distract me when i'm studying, entertain me when i'm bored... one more final and than two days to have fun... love you jules